I saw earlier on Smashing a list of things required to make and sell an iphone application. Here it is:
Below is a list of items you’ll need (*starred items are required, the rest are nice-to-have’s):
- join the Apple iPhone Developer Program ($99) *
- get iPhone or iPod Touch *
- get an Intel-based Mac computer with Mac OS X 10.5.5,
- prepare a Non-Disclosure Agreement (here’s a sample) *
- download and install the latest version of the iPhone SDK if you don’t already have it.
- a spiral bound notebook*
You then develop in their IDE and distribute it with their app store.
I have correspondingly made my android app checklist:
- A computer. Win, Mac, or Linux.
- The SDK (free).
You then develop with any IDE, right down to nano if you want, and can distribute as easily as putting the file anywhere on the internet.
Filed under: Uncategorized |